New: Airflow Polish Treatment
Love that clean teeth feeling?
Airflow Polishing is a hygiene treatment that effectively removes stains on the front and back of teeth.
The procedure works by using a fine jet of compressed air, water and fine powder particles to remove staining caused by coffee, tea, red wine, tobacco and some mouthwashes.
There are lots of reasons why air polishing treatment might be beneficial to you:
- You fancy a brighter smile but don’t want to undertake teeth whitening treatment. Although it air polishing cannot alter the base colour of your teeth, it is fantastic at removing stains and restoring your sparkle!
- You might have a heavy build-up of plaque which is removed more quickly and easily by air polishing than by your scale and polish alone
- Air polishing can be more comfortable for those with sensitive teeth than a scale and polish as there is no heat generated by the procedure, and no contact with the teeth themselves
- It can be safely used on implants, bridges, veneers and crowns
- The powders come in a variety of flavours such as mint and cherry and is much more pleasant and less gritty than the heavy paste used in traditional polishing
If you want a quick fix for a special occasion or that important job interview, air polishing might be for you!
The cost of the treatment starts from £85.